Thursday, November 11, 2010

Americans to buy guns Recording Speed - Glenn Beck's Cut - Obama gun bans, confiscation

I would like to buy guns like crazy, but I've heard a lot of them, and my supply of ammunition is also sufficient. Even if I could use more food and survival, I work on it. That said, I still can not help it, so whenever I have one of these stimulus checks from China, I use it in a different weapon to buy. When I got my last exam, I went out and bought me a Kel-Tek DPP-16. And 'one of those 15 years of AR type gun that could be really nice and very helpful in the future, if you solve all hell brakes.I also have a regular Colt AR-15, so do not tell me not to worry, I'll be OK. I do not know exactly what gun I plan to buy my next stimulus control in China, but I do, it will be another gun. But this time I plan to buy a smaller one that I can hide the fact, as back up. I want to make Obama and other Democrats who have money for this weapon to send thank me. E 'awfully nice of them to help me in my purchase of weapons. These weapons will all be very useful in the nextDepression and Revolution. Without their kindness and generosity with our grandchildren the money, I do not think I could do so many weapons. Once again, thank President Obama. PS I hope that most of my guns leave my future grandchildren, because it's their money, I buy it with him. jbranstetter04 The election of President Obama and a Democratic control of Congress has a blessing for U.S. arms manufacturers were, with sales rising from a gun manufacturer that just...

No comments:

Post a Comment